It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:34 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:04 am 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am
Posts: 1700
Location: Highway To Hell
Just happened to notice there was post your pic, post your myspace, but no post your youtube everybody post it! Mine is in my signature btw but I would love to see everyone's!

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:54 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:04 am
Posts: 161
Location: Georgia
might as well :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tpain2345

_________________
Image
http://www.youtube.com/user/tpain2345


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 am 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am
Posts: 1700
Location: Highway To Hell
TPain wrote:


Dude I forgot about yours! I just uploaded guitar vid. Please tell me what you think.

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:10 am 
Tribute Poster
Tribute Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:43 pm
Posts: 3020
Location: Richmond,IN
http://www.youtube.com/rybones1311

*r*

_________________
You must show no mercy...nor have any belief in how others judge you...for your greatness will silence them all.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:57 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
Here is mine again. ha ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUR9E1tVTA

And my Randy Tribute Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRa7xH5kxZM


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:24 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:30 pm
Posts: 2562
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristrr

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 1458
Location: Maryland
http://www.youtube.com/mike541x

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:10 pm 
Tribute Poster
Tribute Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 5885
Location: Chicago/South Side
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Here is mine again. ha ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUR9E1tVTA


still the best...hands down! *r*

_________________
"I got hands to touch,I got eyes to see,I got way too much,I got all I need"


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:19 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am
Posts: 1700
Location: Highway To Hell
Zakk Daniels wrote:



HAHA *LOL*LOL* The title " RR 1959 Marshall Demo ( I am Horrible on guitar)
It's funny because it has nothing to do with the amp and you read that at the end haha. But you aren't bad man keep practicing just put up some new videos so check those out bro! *r*

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:27 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
OffTheScales wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:



HAHA *LOL*LOL* The title " RR 1959 Marshall Demo ( I am Horrible on guitar)
It's funny because it has nothing to do with the amp and you read that at the end haha. But you aren't bad man keep practicing just put up some new videos so check those out bro! *r*



Cool Videos. Sounds good!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:40 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 1458
Location: Maryland
I wish I could go on Youtube right now. :evil: Stupid computer.

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:35 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am
Posts: 1700
Location: Highway To Hell
Zakk Daniels wrote:
OffTheScales wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:



HAHA *LOL*LOL* The title " RR 1959 Marshall Demo ( I am Horrible on guitar)
It's funny because it has nothing to do with the amp and you read that at the end haha. But you aren't bad man keep practicing just put up some new videos so check those out bro! *r*


Me! I am not very good man but thanks anyway you are probably better than me Zakk.


Cool Videos. Sounds good!!

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:44 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
No, OffTheScales, You are better than me. Keep it up!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am
Posts: 1700
Location: Highway To Hell
Zakk Daniels wrote:
No, OffTheScales, You are better than me. Keep it up!!


Thanks man that means a lot on this side of the screen haha. Your amp is so badass! Dude they should make a pedal for people that can't afford it :cry:

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
OffTheScales wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
No, OffTheScales, You are better than me. Keep it up!!


Thanks man that means a lot on this side of the screen haha. Your amp is so badass! Dude they should make a pedal for people that can't afford it :cry:


That is a good idea. A pedal would sell like crazy I am sure. I bought that amp purely as a collectible, which I believe it is meant for. It really is not practical at all. It is just too damn loud. I can not afford it, but I LOVE Randy Rhoads so much I just charged it and told my wife I had to have it. She thinks I am an ass, since I do not even play guitar. ha ha ha Either way I LOVE it and am happy I bought it!!!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:13 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am
Posts: 1700
Location: Highway To Hell
Zakk Daniels wrote:
OffTheScales wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
No, OffTheScales, You are better than me. Keep it up!!


Thanks man that means a lot on this side of the screen haha. Your amp is so badass! Dude they should make a pedal for people that can't afford it :cry:


That is a good idea. A pedal would sell like crazy I am sure. I bought that amp purely as a collectible, which I believe it is meant for. It really is not practical at all. It is just too damn loud. I can not afford it, but I LOVE Randy Rhoads so much I just charged it and told my wife I had to have it. She thinks I am an ass, since I do not even play guitar. ha ha ha Either way I LOVE it and am happy I bought it!!!!



Yeah Yeah I wish they would make a pedal man I don't have 4grand as a 13 year old you know. But if they made a pedal I would get one man I would get two! :lol:

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:25 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
Jeepman wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Here is mine again. ha ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUR9E1tVTA


still the best...hands down! *r*



Thanks Jeep.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm 
Tribute Poster
Tribute Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:56 pm
Posts: 5885
Location: Chicago/South Side
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Jeepman wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Here is mine again. ha ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EUR9E1tVTA


still the best...hands down! *r*



Thanks Jeep.


anytime ZD... *r*

_________________
"I got hands to touch,I got eyes to see,I got way too much,I got all I need"


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:01 pm 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm
Posts: 28
Location: Antibes, France
Here's mine...
http://www.youtube.com/user/pdgf1997
*r*

_________________
"I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how."


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:24 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:05 pm
Posts: 2709
Location: NY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQyT7tL2ic

_________________
God Bless Randy Rhoads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhKR_shMpM


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:29 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
A New one. Please be kind, I was drinking and it seemed like a good idea at the time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zl57hH2g


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:06 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:43 pm
Posts: 1136
Location: D.C
Zakk Daniels wrote:
A New one. Please be kind, I was drinking and it seemed like a good idea at the time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zl57hH2g

Awsome vid Zakk, I love how you point at the camera and tell me to listen :lol: Another classic.


"And its gay, its Michelob Ultra"
*LOL*LOL*

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:09 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
Cole wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
A New one. Please be kind, I was drinking and it seemed like a good idea at the time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zl57hH2g

Awsome vid Zakk, I love how you point at the camera and tell me to listen :lol: Another classic.


"And its gay, its Michelob Ultra"
*LOL*LOL*



I might take it down. I really am an idiot in this one, even more so than my original one. Thanks though for the comment!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:43 pm
Posts: 1136
Location: D.C
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Cole wrote:
Zakk Daniels wrote:
A New one. Please be kind, I was drinking and it seemed like a good idea at the time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms4zl57hH2g

Awsome vid Zakk, I love how you point at the camera and tell me to listen :lol: Another classic.


"And its gay, its Michelob Ultra"
*LOL*LOL*



I might take it down. I really am an idiot in this one, even more so than my original one. Thanks though for the comment!!

Please dont its hilarious. And your playing really isnt that bad. If you do chose to take it down its cool. Im glad I got to see it.

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:20 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
Maybe I will keep it on there. I will see what kind of comments I get. Hopefully not too many bad comments!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:26 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:43 pm
Posts: 1136
Location: D.C
Zakk Daniels wrote:
Maybe I will keep it on there. I will see what kind of comments I get. Hopefully not too many bad comments!!
Everyones seen that video of "some random guy looking serious and playing really fast and perfect" a thousands time. But its nice to see someone who dosent care and just wants to have fun. Thats what playing guitar is all about to me. Keep rockin' Zakk *r*

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:02 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 am
Posts: 619
Location: Maine
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nikolasrocks

Its scary *yay*

_________________
The early bird gets the worm, and the second mouse gets the cheese!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:05 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Posts: 291
Location: East Coast USA
Nik wrote:



Cool playing!! Sounds really good!!!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:56 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:05 pm
Posts: 912
there aint nutin wrong with ya zakk... =D>


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: POST YOUR YOUTUBE!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 1458
Location: Maryland
Agreed. In fact, you're really good at guitar Zakk. Why are you saying you suck at guitar is a total mystery to me.

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


 Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
 
cron