It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Thats not Joe Dirt,its Randy Rhoads
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Okay guys,not this all started a while back like Ten years now.
There was Supposed to be a Hollywood Ozzy Movie ,where it was Rumored that Sharon wanted Johhny Depp to play Ozzy.Anyhow.....one of the Rumors was that David Spade was to play Randy :) I know those who were around TK remember
that. :lol: So a While back I got to Photoshopping a RR / Spade pic. I thought it was silly & I didnt ever post it.Until now,a few days ago when the Trailer Came out & someone posted some Stills of Randy (In Motion) from the trailer.
Well When I say it w,Randys Hair in Mid HeadBang I couldnt help but Think Joe Dirt :lol: I Love Randy to Death,but this is Funny *LOL*LOL*

"As long as I'm satisfied with my work, I'm not too concerned with what any critics think. My type of music will never be a critical favorite, but when I can stand on a stage and see a lot of smiling faces in the crowd, it makes it all worthwhile." – Randy Rhoads

Tiymod2010@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Thats not Joe Dirt,its Randy Rhoads
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 am 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Yikes! Well, I guess I'm glad Spade didn't get the part. Then again, I'm not crazy about the idea of any actor pretending to be Randy Rhoads. There are some things that can't be replicated, you know?