It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: THANK YOU to ALL the Fans
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:41 am 
DAKOTA PICTURES

I just wanted to send out a very heart-felt thank you on behalf of the Rhoads Family, Peter, Dakota Pictures and myself for such an over-whelming display of support for Randy and for this documentary film. I met with Mrs. Rhoads and Kelle this afternoon and they were amazed by the number of fans & friends who turned out in San Bernardino this year. They said it was the largest crowd they can remember.

It was a pleasure to meet so many of you loyal fans. Thank you for your support, your love for Randy and your patience with the production of this film. As you know, this is quite an undertaking and it will take many months to complete.

All of the warm wishes and positive thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated.

All the best!

-A.J.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:00 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I cant wait for the documentary to come out and I'm very happy that i had the chance to be there. I know its going to do very well as Randy has loyal fans on a global scale. I want to thank the Rhoads family for their kindness and immense support for Randys loyal fans and also for taking the time to talk with people. Mrs. Rhoads must be very very proud of her son. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:09 am 

I want to thank you, and everyone else involved for helping realize a dream many of us have had for so many years, we've long lost count. It's a dream come true to finally see Randy getting the recognition he has always deserved. It's a true statement to the magic that he put forth, that after 25 years, his fans, with so little material of his to enjoy, still promote him to anyone that will listen. Truly a unique group of individuals =D>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:49 pm 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

I want to thank the film crew for being so professional during the filming. I have full faith the story of Randy is in good hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:12 pm 
BANNED

Thank you Peter and AJ for letting me be apart of this film and Randy's great legacy. I think The Rhoads family could not have picked a more dedicated group of people to make this documentry happen!

Also I would like to say Peter is one of the biggest Randy fans I have ever met. His connection to Randy makes this film safe and accurate.

Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:26 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I can't wait to see the finished project 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:33 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

makes me so happy to know that randys life is going to be told by the family and fans..... glad to see great people doing such a great job!
makes me proud, and im just a fan!!!

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:12 pm 
Tribute Poster
Tribute Poster

cableguyxx wrote:
I want to thank you, and everyone else involved for helping realize a dream many of us have had for so many years, we've long lost count. It's a dream come true to finally see Randy getting the recognition he has always deserved. It's a true statement to the magic that he put forth, that after 25 years, his fans, with so little material of his to enjoy, still promote him to anyone that will listen. Truly a unique group of individuals =D>

this covers my sentiments too thanks darin :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:29 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I can't wait for this.I'm so glad and Randy deserves this and more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:20 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

cableguyxx wrote:

Very well said brother!! I am very glad for this myself, it is as if a loadstone is being lifted and Randy is truly getting the recognition he so rightfully deserves!!! Thank you to everyone!!

http://www.myspace.com/righteousxindignation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:06 pm 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Cable I could not have said it better my self. :wink:

Post subject: Documentary
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:15 am 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Thank you to the film crew. You were very thorough as well as professional. This documentary will be a must have! I look forward to seeing the finished project. It was a pleasure meeting all of you at the 25th. Randy's memory will carry on forever with great fans like all of you!
Please keep us posted of the release date!!
Paul Griffin
pgriffin@griffinstudio.com