It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:09 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Location: Georgia, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, the Universe
Patrick McDaniel wrote:
randyrhoadsfan1 wrote:
This sucks for me because I'm only 15 and can't donate the money or I would.

So I hope you reach the goal,I would send what was left to reach the goal.

Man, you dont have to donate to show you care. Its obvious by your post that you care very much about kelly and his family and thats what really matters. :wink:

Sorry for reviving such an old topic, but that made me feel better.
I felt guilty because I couldn't donate. I still wish I could because I care about Kelly and his family. After all, he is my favorite bassist.

"Come BIG or don't come at all. :cool:" - Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:38 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster

Jeepman wrote:
Those items belong with him. We should all chip in to buy them,and hold them for him. Can we do that? Is that even possible?

rrguitar wrote:
I agree, I think we should try to raise the 4500.00 rather than have the guy sell off the stuff, that's horrible for anyone to do, he loves Randy and should be close to those items, they belong to him. Only thing is that we have a few weeks.... but if there is 100 members here and everyone chips in $45 we have it !! I know there is probably way more than 100 members.... $45 each at a hundresd contributions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON LETS DO IT !!!!!
Des, what do you say ? If we let this happen to this guy, we should be ashamed of ourselves over a crappy $45.00 of course that is at a 100 contributions.....

It will be hard to do but we could also ask other RR websites to try to pich in too. And hopefully a few great fans will pich in enough to help kelly.

Hey whats up Randy Rhoads fans! I Love Randy, He Was A God In The Midst Of Mortals. Randy Played from the Heart and That is why he was and always will be the best guitarist. I only dream of one day seeing him when i am dead (haha).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:39 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster

lta wrote:
Just tell me how and when!!!

You sound Like a great RR fan!! Keep it up!!

Hey whats up Randy Rhoads fans! I Love Randy, He Was A God In The Midst Of Mortals. Randy Played from the Heart and That is why he was and always will be the best guitarist. I only dream of one day seeing him when i am dead (haha).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:30 am 

i'll help out how i can- i know selling off or losing memories is a precious thing....i'll donate what i can and keep it "in the family"- kelly... we here can make this happen. i'd love to meet you personally someday but i can say- i don't care how rough life is- don't sell your memories... i've lost a lot of mine. we'll help out bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:58 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

robyn lee castle wrote:
i'll help out how i can- i know selling off or losing memories is a precious thing....i'll donate what i can and keep it "in the family"- kelly... we here can make this happen. i'd love to meet you personally someday but i can say- i don't care how rough life is- don't sell your memories... i've lost a lot of mine. we'll help out bro.

I doubt he needs help now. Kelly made his post for help back in September of 2005.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:45 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I'm going through a bit of a tough time (I didn't want to say but,my mom is battling inoperable lung cancer) and I'm un-employed. I for one would give Kelly the shirt off my back to help. I'm holding in and holding on (so is mom).
Like it was said above (being 15 and not having anything to give),we have. Prayer,thought's and hope is more than enough. I have never had the privilege to talk to Kelly but,as a fan an a member of this forum,I would give him the anything I could. I can't imagine the pain he must be going through right now and it's very hard to part with thing's that hold so many memories. Kelly,you're in my thought's and my prayer's bro. If you ever make it to Toronto,food and drink (hopefully lot's of laugh's) are on me. :wink: 8) God bless. *r*

Post subject: Re: KELLY GARNI TO PART WITH SOME OF HIS RR ITEMS
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

boy i was glad to have contributed to this..... we all did a generous thing.

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:39 am 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

P C M wrote:
I'm going through a bit of a tough time (I didn't want to say but,my mom is battling inoperable lung cancer) and I'm un-employed. I for one would give Kelly the shirt off my back to help. I'm holding in and holding on (so is mom).
Like it was said above (being 15 and not having anything to give),we have. Prayer,thought's and hope is more than enough. I have never had the privilege to talk to Kelly but,as a fan an a member of this forum,I would give him the anything I could. I can't imagine the pain he must be going through right now and it's very hard to part with thing's that hold so many memories. Kelly,you're in my thought's and my prayer's bro. If you ever make it to Toronto,food and drink (hopefully lot's of laugh's) are on me. :wink: 8) God bless. *r*

dude i went to toronto in early march!!!

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

this is a great idea guys and you are all very nice. Randy would be so proud

ROCK ON *r*

"Five years ahead? I would love to have people know me as a guitar hero. I'd like to be able to do something more instrumental. Someday maybe put out a solo album where I can dig into a lot of instrumentals." R.I.P. Randy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

why did you guys revive these threads??? *?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7