www.randyrhoads.tk
http://www.nobitching.com/phpbb3/

Randy Backstage Photo Session-El Paso, TX 2-23-82
http://www.nobitching.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8111
Page 2 of 2

Author:  ironface166 [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:24 am ]
Post subject: 

Awesome live shots (pg. 1) T.A. ! :D Glad it's identified what show alot of those seen pics came from, as well as a few new ones. Great job! =D>

Author:  Ruben [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:05 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock: Those pics are from the show in El Paso, Texas? I wasn't able to go to that show!! :( I live 48 miles south of El Paso and I couldn't make it. I have to live with the fact that I missed the only chance of seeing Randy. I had no idea those pics were taken in El Paso. I'm so bummed again. The pics are awesome, but bitter sweet for me. That's life, huh? :(

Author:  kevinkyle46542 [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

wow :shock: still more killer shots

Author:  stress2stress2 [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

anthony! ^5

Author:  The Kinzo [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just when you think, how could there be more new things on Randy, someone posts a crap load of pictures. :shock:

Author:  T.A. [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ruben wrote:
:shock: Those pics are from the show in El Paso, Texas? I wasn't able to go to that show!! :( I live 48 miles south of El Paso and I couldn't make it. I have to live with the fact that I missed the only chance of seeing Randy. I had no idea those pics were taken in El Paso. I'm so bummed again. The pics are awesome, but bitter sweet for me. That's life, huh? :(


Yea I have to live with the fact I missed the chance of meeting him at the seminar when I had reservations for 3 seats. I understand.

Author:  Matt [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow thanks! A lot of those I've never seen in color before. Very cool!

Author:  The Pecker [ Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Man, Randy had one huge-ass power stance rolling there on one of those pictures.

Ozzy looks like s**t in that suit too. Didn't he say that Sharon made him wear it?

Author:  Nikki [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, Ozzy does look pretty tragic in that blue suit.
Everyone else got really cool outfits for that tour except Ozzy. He totally got shafted.

Author:  kevinkyle46542 [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

i thought it looked better than that dam blue and white fringe shirt his ex-wife thelma made him... :lol:

Author:  SATO [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's very difficult to look at these knowing he would be gone in less than a month

Author:  CliffDimeRandy [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

DAMN COOL MAN! i never knew that classical guitar picture was taken so soon before his death....
man id like to get that cool setup he has on his right shoulder in the live pictures. with the silver things, im forgetting the name of them right now. damn randy was a huge force live. look at him!

RANDY ALL THE WAY

thanks for sharing man!

Author:  CliffDimeRandy [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

NICE!

Author:  JT [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

WOW great pics thanks for putting them up guys.

Author:  nuclear1 [ Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

killer shots..the 1st set i have seen but the second stage shots..many were new to me!...Great!
Thanks!

Author:  drawpointe [ Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:53 am ]
Post subject:  ha

is he holding pretzel sticks in the 5th pic down? the one where he's giving the thumbs up? i could swear he's eating pretzel sticks!

Author:  OnTheRhoads [ Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: ha

drawpointe wrote:
is he holding pretzel sticks in the 5th pic down? the one where he's giving the thumbs up? i could swear he's eating pretzel sticks!

could be. or a pen or carrot sticks :?

Author:  Satch [ Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

thanks for the pictures. Wow this was only 3 days after I saw them in Dallas. I am still bummed that there is no audio or pictures from Dallas. :?

Author:  frank [ Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

fantastic photos. thanks so much.

Author:  Rhoads25 [ Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks to everyone involved in getting these pictures up. They're wonderful.

Randy not only had the great playing going for him, but he sure had that great rock star look too. 8)

Author:  MZA [ Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

what the hell is Ozzy wearing ? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Image

Author:  kevinkyle46542 [ Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

thats his blue mesh jock itch suit...he has a red one just like it on that tour as well

Author:  T.A. [ Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

maybe Sharon thought he looked "hot" in it ? :lol:

Author:  Damage Inc. [ Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ha

OnTheRhoads wrote:
drawpointe wrote:
is he holding pretzel sticks in the 5th pic down? the one where he's giving the thumbs up? i could swear he's eating pretzel sticks!

could be. or a pen or carrot sticks :?



for some reason i dont think randy would casually eat carrot sticks =)

Author:  OnTheRhoads [ Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: ha

Damage Inc. wrote:
OnTheRhoads wrote:
drawpointe wrote:
is he holding pretzel sticks in the 5th pic down? the one where he's giving the thumbs up? i could swear he's eating pretzel sticks!

could be. or a pen or carrot sticks :?



for some reason i dont think randy would casually eat carrot sticks =)

It was just a thought, but you never know :lol:

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/