It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:36 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 pm 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
NOTE TO MODERATORS:
I did not see a "classified" section to post this.
If it is not appropriate to post this here, I apologize. Please feel free to delete.

I'm considering selling my Jackson Concorde Copy.
The guitar was manufactured in China and has been heavily modified with all high quality hardware and electronics.

I replaced EVERYTHING on the guitar and added the following ...
* Charvel brass vintage trem
* Charvel brass knobs
* Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pickups
* Switchcraft toggle
* Schaller Locking Tuners
* Bournes pots and Sprague caps
* And a custom brass trem cover plate

The guitar has been given a good setup, plays and sounds awesome.
Unfortunately, I just don't play it enough to really justify keeping it and would rather see it go to someone who would give it the playtime it deserves.

$950 / Shipped within the Continental US only.
If anyone is interested, please EMAIL ME at dinobonanno@comcast.net


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:32 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 749
Location: Medical Lake
I sent you an email about it!

_________________
That's right Mr. Giraffe, drink all the marmalade.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
CrypticNight wrote:
I sent you an email about it!


Email received and responded.
I have it advertised on another RR forum but as of now, the guitar is still available.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:35 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
I'm really surprised there are no takers.
This guitar has been completely overhauled and is ready to go.
Order one from "RareElectricGuitars" and you're going to have your work cut out for you. Trust me. :wink:

Next stop ... eBay :x


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 749
Location: Medical Lake
Dino wrote:
I'm really surprised there are no takers.
This guitar has been completely overhauled and is ready to go.
Order one from "RareElectricGuitars" and you're going to have your work cut out for you. Trust me. :wink:

Next stop ... eBay :x


I told you I was interested, I don't know where to go after that. lmao

_________________
That's right Mr. Giraffe, drink all the marmalade.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 pm 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
CrypticNight wrote:
Dino wrote:
I'm really surprised there are no takers.
This guitar has been completely overhauled and is ready to go.
Order one from "RareElectricGuitars" and you're going to have your work cut out for you. Trust me. :wink:

Next stop ... eBay :x


I told you I was interested, I don't know where to go after that. lmao


Normally what happens after that is that you pay for the item. If you're serious, you may send payment Via PayPal to the email address above. Include your shipping address and contact information and I'll send you the tracking number.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:03 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 749
Location: Medical Lake
Dino wrote:
CrypticNight wrote:
Dino wrote:
I'm really surprised there are no takers.
This guitar has been completely overhauled and is ready to go.
Order one from "RareElectricGuitars" and you're going to have your work cut out for you. Trust me. :wink:

Next stop ... eBay :x


I told you I was interested, I don't know where to go after that. lmao


Normally what happens after that is that you pay for the item. If you're serious, you may send payment Via PayPal to the email address above. Include your shipping address and contact information and I'll send you the tracking number.


Alright. I sent you the $950 through PayPal. Looking forward to seeing the guitar! :D

_________________
That's right Mr. Giraffe, drink all the marmalade.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:58 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
SOLD

Thanks Shaun!
You're going to love this guitar. :D


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:05 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 749
Location: Medical Lake
It's supposed to arrive on the 5th. The wait is killing me.

_________________
That's right Mr. Giraffe, drink all the marmalade.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:34 pm 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
CrypticNight wrote:
It's supposed to arrive on the 5th. The wait is killing me.


It'll be worth the wait. :wink:
There's a spare whammy bar in the case compartment.
Those original Charvel bars are hard to find, so when I found one listed on eBay, I grabbed it as a spare. I also put the straplocks in the same compartment.

I'm really looking forward to you getting it!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:52 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm
Posts: 749
Location: Medical Lake
I'm loving the guitar! It sounds badass and plays wonderfully!

_________________
That's right Mr. Giraffe, drink all the marmalade.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:20 pm 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Posts: 120
CrypticNight wrote:
I'm loving the guitar! It sounds badass and plays wonderfully!


I'm really glad you like it. *r*


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jackson Concorde Copy - Feeler
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:10 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:05 pm
Posts: 2709
Location: NY
nice to see when a transaction goes through successfully !

Very cool indeed *r*

_________________
God Bless Randy Rhoads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhKR_shMpM


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


 Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
 
cron