It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: anybody like type o negative?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:34 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

i love type o negative. there 1996 album october rust is one of my favourite albums of all time. its just beyond amazing. there considered doom rock or gothic even. but i dont know about that, i know its very melodic.
songs you should check out

Haunted
world coming down
white slavery
september sun
i dont wanna be me
love you to death (my 3rd fav. song of all time)

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Post subject: Re: anybody like type o negative?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I like Type O a great deal, CDR. I think Peter Steele has a great voice with great range, I dig the way he rolls his Rs and at times the backing vox almost sound like the chanting of Gregorian monks :lol: . Like you, October Rust is my favorite album...if you haven't heard it yet, there's a song entitled "Suspended In Dusk" that was a bonus track for a re-release of Bloody Kisses that just kills...basically told from the perspective of a vampire.
Aside from that, not to open any old wounds, but back in the Spring, you started a thread concerning Kurt Cobain. He's obviously not my cup of tea, and therefore I should have stayed out of that conversation, as things got a little heated between members. (Not you and I.)
Perhaps some feel this should have been a pm, but I just wanted to apologize to you and to the board. I'm someone who would rather keep things on the positive side and avoid unnecessary conflict, and in retrospect, I should have kept my opinions to myself.
You were only starting a conversation with friends and I played a part in bringing it down. I am sorry for that.
Have a good evening.
Tom