It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:26 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: King Diamond
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:03 am 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

i just wanted to point out that your post was absolutly pointless and if you honestly have a problem with it tell a mod or deal. why cant i add something in that i forgot to say in the previous post? and a pm would have been a better idea since that had nothing to do with king diamond and you just want to try to be cool on the internet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 am 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

Come on guys web fights are pointless and they don't help you at all. If we see a post like that Demon (even though ReXiX post wasn't all that bad) just ignore bro. Proving yourself by doing the here is one more double post thing is just going to get people pissed at you. And ReXiX doesn't deserve that kind of reply at all. And I see in no way at all how hes trying to be cool on the internet.

Like Some Lyrics Say,
- Learn How To Love And Forget How To Hate
- Off The Scales OTS, Nick.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:29 pm 

demon wrote:
i just wanted to point out that your post was absolutly pointless and if you honestly have a problem with it tell a mod or deal. why cant i add something in that i forgot to say in the previous post? and a pm would have been a better idea since that had nothing to do with king diamond and you just want to try to be cool on the internet.

Chill out. If you want to add something you forgot from your previous post, then hit "edit" and add it to the post. Don't double post and certainly don't pull the little stunt you did in the post I just deleted from you in this thread. [-X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

rickhawk80 wrote:
demon wrote:

Chill out. If you want to add something you forgot from your previous post, then hit "edit" and add it to the post.

Exacly that what was i meant.

now losen up and laugh

Lets go back to topic shallwe?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

rickhawk80 wrote:
demon wrote:

Chill out. If you want to add something you forgot from your previous post, then hit "edit" and add it to the post. Don't double post and certainly don't pull the little stunt you did in the post I just deleted from you in this thread. [-X

yeah i should of hit edit but i dont see why it was that big of a deal that he had to post it. he could have pmed me if it was a problem. but i think i interpreted his tone the wrong way if you know what i meen. its hard to tell what someone is really saying on the internet.
ReXiX wrote:
rickhawk80 wrote:
demon wrote:

Chill out. If you want to add something you forgot from your previous post, then hit "edit" and add it to the post.

Exacly that what was i meant.

now losen up and laugh

Lets go back to topic shallwe?

fine but just for the kittys.
ha its all good.
now back to king diamond. so what are you guys favorite albums by king? mines abigail. a mansion in the darkness is an amazing song.