It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:40 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:00 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 1458
Location: Maryland
Steal Away,Revelation,Goodbye To Romance,No Bone Movies and Over The Mountain were last played on tour?

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:57 pm 
Moderator/Admin
Moderator/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:55 pm
Posts: 10610
Location: MD
MikeyRhoads wrote:
Steal Away,Revelation,Goodbye To Romance,No Bone Movies and Over The Mountain were last played on tour?


"Steal Away" and "Revelation" not since the Jake days on the "Bark" tour. "Goodbye To Romance" was being played by Joe Holmes alot during the 1996-1998 Ozzfest tours. "No Bone Movies" I don't think has been played since the "Diary" tour legs with Brad. :? "Over the Mountain" was last played live during the "Speak Of The Devil" Us tour with Jake (which included that US Festival appearence), though Joe Holmes played parts of the rhythm and the whole solo during his solo section on the 96-97 Ozzfest gigs.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:33 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 pm
Posts: 114
Location: USA
When I saw Ozzy in 2002, he played GBTR. You see him doing that song for the tour on the Osbournes TV show.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:29 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 1458
Location: Maryland
ironface166 wrote:
MikeyRhoads wrote:
Steal Away,Revelation,Goodbye To Romance,No Bone Movies and Over The Mountain were last played on tour?


"Steal Away" and "Revelation" not since the Jake days on the "Bark" tour. "Goodbye To Romance" was being played by Joe Holmes alot during the 1996-1998 Ozzfest tours. "No Bone Movies" I don't think has been played since the "Diary" tour legs with Brad. :? "Over the Mountain" was last played live during the "Speak Of The Devil" Us tour with Jake (which included that US Festival appearence), though Joe Holmes played parts of the rhythm and the whole solo during his solo section on the 96-97 Ozzfest gigs.

:shock: Wow thanks Iron. *r*

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:53 am 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:03 pm
Posts: 1038
Location: everywhere
Nikki wrote:
When I saw Ozzy in 2002, he played GBTR. You see him doing that song for the tour on the Osbournes TV show.

yeah i think its been played pretty recently

_________________
"We’re sick of it AND sick of you!" words to live by


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:24 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:30 am
Posts: 503
Location: E.U.
rtecently i downloaded bootledge (from the BLS official web page) of Ozzy's concert (remember the motto or sth. like that) from Canada i don't know from which year - Bordin and Newsted are in band - and one of the numbers is also GTR.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:46 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:26 pm
Posts: 1205
Blaz wrote:
rtecently i downloaded bootledge (from the BLS official web page) of Ozzy's concert (remember the motto or sth. like that) from Canada i don't know from which year - Bordin and Newsted are in band - and one of the numbers is also GTR.

I have a proshot show of the gig i went to in NJ in 2003 w/ the Newstead lineup & it's on there.

_________________
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID......THERE IS NO COMMON CURE!
http://www.myspace.com/barkatozzbass


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:17 am 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 am
Posts: 619
Location: Maine
Its tobad they haven't play OTM in awhile. That my fav song off DOAM.

_________________
The early bird gets the worm, and the second mouse gets the cheese!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:35 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 1458
Location: Maryland
I actully found a video of Ozzy playing Steal Away in Rock In Rio in 85 with Jake.

_________________
Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: When was the last time.....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:11 pm
Posts: 206
Location: Concord, NC USA
OTM, RME and Steal Away are - to my ears - a whole different Ozzy than the guy out there today. I know Jake and Brad did them but I think those songs died with Randy. BTW - I bet Oz can't sing OTM these days - it was high for him back then!


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


 Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: