It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: OZZY Moncton January 24th, 2008
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:40 am 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

just got back from the show. fukin awesome.
first time seeing the ozzman!! Im tired as hell right now. ill give my details in the morning, i know punchingboy was there too!

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:57 pm 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Yeah man it was awesome. Here's some pics:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... &members=1

and a video clip of Crowley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZalzAu6aAFI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:52 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

man you got some good pics! i knew you had good seats but it doesnt get much better than what you got! u must of been tripping out. the event security guys wouldnt let anyone move to the front, they were fukin dicks. i started to walk up near the front and i couldnt i was like "how the hell do you not know my seats up there? steroid freaks!

ZAKK WORE THE OZZY TRIBUTE SHIRT! I WAS LIKE f**k YEAH AND HE USED IT FOR PARANOID AND HE HOISTED THE GUITAR UP AFTERWARDS TO SALUTE RANDY RHOADS. HE PLAYED PARTS OF RANDYS LIVE SOLO TOO AT THE END OF HIS SOLO f**king AWESOME!!!

MY GIRLFRIEND GOT ONE PIC OF ZAKK THATS LIKE THE COOLEST PIC I EVER SEEN OF HIM! ITS AMAZING! ILL GET PHOTOS AND VIDEO UP ASAP

"In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:33 pm 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster

Great shots, punchingboy. I especially like this one:
It's the kind of pic that'll probably run in People magazine after Ozzy passes.
Love Zakk in the Tribute shirt. Man you were close to the stage weren't you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

ozzy wont pass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:34 pm 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Thanks guys. It was awesome. Loved every second of the show. Ozzy's voice cracked here and there but who gives a crap. If i wanted perfection I'd stay home and listen to the record. I was too busy rockin' out, jumping and screaming, and getting soaked with foam from Ozzy's foam hose to care about the little things. It was so great, We were as close to Ozz as you can get. Mike Bordin gave me a drumstick, I got Ozzy's setlist, and Zakk Wylde gave my girlfriend his towel that he used during the show for him and Ozzy.

I loved when Zakk did the Randy bits in the middle of his solo. He's keeping the spirit of Randy alive. After Ozz is gone he's the only one left who's going to be responsible for keeping Ozzy's music alive. He's not perfect but he's a guitar icon.

CliffDimeRandy, I am glad you had a great time, too bad we never met up though. Did you get any merchandise? I bought some Ozzy Holy Water for $5, and my girlfriend bought a keychain for $5. The shirts and sweaters were so expensive and I have some from the last tour that I haven't even worn, so I thought the water would be kind of cool.

I had a blast!

-Rick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:46 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

holy man! being in front has its advantages! damn!

yeah I got 2 keychains and 2 buttons. everything was very expensive.
did ya manage to get alot of vid besides the crowley clip ya posted?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:35 am 
Blizzard Poster
Blizzard Poster

I need to catch an Ozzy concert someday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:58 am 
Tribute Poster
Tribute Poster

xx123456

Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:07 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

i got one of him hoisting his PDV up in the air and another of him holding it and looking at the crowd. that one there from the stage was cool!
i gotta get my pics and post em. im so glad i got like half the show on dvd. i would of had the beginning if some fukin security guy didnt take my disc, ah long story, we were allowed to have cameras though, i was filming into the second song and he came over. ugh pissed me off! he was like "give it to me, or your f**king out" i dont give in to anything and if it would of been near the show and i would of had alot of the show on tape i would of told him where to go. reluctantly i agreed cause i was thinking about it for a second,about taking what i had. all i wanted was some video footage to take home with me, (i brought with me a 2nd dvd and i used half of it) SO IN YO FACE DUDE! but its burning me to know that some fuckface took my disc.... ugh i wanted to smash his mouth.
the security or the coliseum crew was ridiculous, i mean who sits down at an ozzy show? you couldnt even try move up close to the front they would grab you, and throw you back, i seen on guy get thrown back into his seat and that wasnt called for at all. like i would of went closer to get a wicked picture but i probably would of gotten knocked out (thing was, how did these idiot security guys not know my seat was up there?) well that dude didnt ruin it for me, i went to a cool spot and video'd like half the show!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:39 pm 
Madman Poster
Madman Poster

anyhow, the venue has told me my disc was destroyed by a member of ozzys crew....... go figure eh?

Post subject: Re: OZZY Moncton January 24th, 2008
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:17 pm 
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I bought a kind of baseball t-shirt form his last show ....When it's question of a blizzard of ozz shirt I don't look at the price ...haha :D joking it was 45 $ not that expensive for a mid sleeve t-shirt