It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need some shows..
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 pm 
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

I really hope it's ok to post this, didn't see anything against such in the rules or anything....

I've been trying to find some Ozzy shows from '84 and '86 for a while now. I'm kind of picky and don't want Audience source recordings.... For '84, there was a boot I once had, called Crazy Paranoia. Would love to have that once again, and anywhere I search for it nowadays, it's split into two download links, and the second link is dead....

For '86, really just any show with The Ultimate Sin featured in the set list. Would love to hear the whole show that the three tracks are from, on the second disc of the Prince of Darkness box set.

Anyway as I said, I hope this isn't against any rules. Besides here, there's only one other forum I ever go to in search of music, exposing the music, which was the result of members splitting into two from a Nirvana forum.

Hardly anyone is active on ETM anymore, only one guy who is really great and helps me out with any music requests I've had. But I've asked for these Ozzy shows, and nobody on there has them.

Other than that, I've tried guitars 101, nearly every download link on there is with Megaupload, and as you all might know, that site was shut down.

Appreciate any help in what I'm looking for :D

edited: forgot the reason I brought up the other forum....

Post subject: Re: Need some shows..
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 am 
Semi Poster
Semi Poster

PM rickhawk80....he might be able to help you.